Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly may be my new favorite company to print with!

I used to print my photos with a competitors site, but I may switch now after hearing such great things about Shutterfly. Just  check out a few of my favorite designs for this years Christmas Cards.

More Than Merry American Lung Association Holiday 5x7 folded card
I like this one to show off a family photo and one of the girls alone

Counting The Days Christmas 5x7 folded card

This one is really cute and childish which will fit nicely with my girls baby pictures I want to exhibit

All Of Us Christmas 5x7 folded card

I like how this card has room for a full length and head shot of each of my girls and I love the colors.

What A Year Christmas Card

This next two are probably my favorite because of how much they can be personalized and their fun color schemes. I love this one for the Christmas letter with photos incorporated idea.

Top Ten Moments Christmas Card

And I love this one for the same idea, but a little more concise with some very bright, fun colors. This has been a year I could sum up with 10 points.

Now to go play on Shutterfly and create some CUTE cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...