Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A little Thanks H2H Challenge entry.

Heart 2 Heart Challenges is doing another 4 for 40 challenge.  The goal this week is to create your best thank you cards in honor of Thanksgiving. Here is the card I created:

I hand stamped the dots just by eyeballing where they should go, I used a fiskars embossing template and a stylus to emboss the Twlight cardstock, and used the generation stamping technique to create a shadow look behind my thank you sentiment. I also used Diamond Stickles on my flourish. I can't remember which stamp sets I used off the top of my head.  I will have to look and edit this later. Thanks for looking!

This card is one of a set that actually match this card box

All created with CTMH products (except the ribbon and embossing plate) using the colors Cocao, Colonial White, and Twilight.
For the purse/cardbox I used Accent Essentials Cartridge.

14 comments:

  1. love this! and the card box is awesome. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB :)
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully elegant! Love the color combination and that matching purse is darling! Super fine creativity! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Fantabulous color combo....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card and card box! The brown and blue against the white looks so sharp and the embossing is such a gorgeous touch. Lovely, lovely job!
    Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and the card box is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty love the color combo
    scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The card box is very cool. I love it. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on both! Love the colors and so creative! Thanks for joining us at FCCB and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card! Love the box! Thanks for playing at FCCB this week!

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, I love the card and matching card box! Thanks for playing along with H2H.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...