Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Purse card holder or gift bag using the Cricut



This is a purse/greeting card holder/gift bag that I created on my cricut expression.  I followed the tutorial found here. I used the Accent Essentials cartridge and the following supplies:

  • 14" of ribbon...not sure what brand mine is as I store them all together
  • 2 eyelets, mine are making memories
  • CTMH Colonial White Cardstock
  • CTMH Twilight Cardstock
  • CTMH Cocoa Cardstock
  • 6 CTMH Colonial White Brads
  • Embossing Plate (I believe it is Fiskars Brand..but I am not in front of it right now)
  • Tacky Tape strips
  • Velcro adhesive dot
  • CTMH Bonding Memories Glue
  • Diamond Stickles
  • CTMH Annotations Stamp Set
  • CTMH Twilight and Cocoa inks



Here is a closer view of the front details.  Don't peek too close as I have some mistakes on this first try.

Here is a close up of the back of the purse.  Do you think this should be a card holder or a gift bag.  How would you use it?  I would LOVE your ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable project! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...