Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mommy and Me artwork

This is the first paper craft project my little girl (age 18 months) and I have done together. I punched out some different size squares from my paper scraps and we worked on saying square and understanding the square shape and learned to glue things with a glue stick...she was the glue stick queen.  She would get very upset if I took it from her and she wanted to do it herself.  Then she learned how to stick something to paper.  That part was tricky as she just wanted to keep gluing and she wanted to pull off the already glued pieces, but eventually we ended up with this lovely piece of artwork that is now hanging on our fridge in true proud Mommy fashion.  I have to teach her young so she will become my scrapping buddy someday.


Without further adieu....here is the beautiful picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...