Saturday, June 26, 2010

New artwork - getting my mojo back


For this layout I used mostly CTMH products unless noted:
To make this layout you will need:
1- 12x12 textured cardstock from Bazzil Basics in pink.
1 - 12x12 CTMH cardstock in Petal
Blush Ink CTMH
Petal Ink CTMH
A paper trimmer and either a score function or bone folder.
CTMH Sanding Block
CTMH Blush Arrows with brads
1- Ric Rac Ribbon
2 - Just blooms white daisy variety pack
1 - Floral designer brad in yellow
Yellow brads - Making memories
Pink Flower brads - Making Memories
CTMH Amour Alphabet lowercase
CTMH Posterboard Alphabet

For this layout I used several new techniques for myself.  I tried scoring my paper at an angle every inch and then turning and repeating for a lattice look.  Once raised I turned to the raised side and sanded the raised lattice, exposing the white core cardstock.  Love how it turned out for my first try.  I challenge you to try this technique today!  I was very easy.  I also sanded the edges of my photo mat and I love how that turned out as well.  I wanted to capture these first moments and expressions of my daughter trying her first foods at 4 months old.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...