Wednesday, June 9, 2010

4th of July 2-page 12x12 layout

For this layout I used the following supplies:
2 12x12 pieces of White Daisy Cardstock from CTMH
1 piece of old star patterned paper from CM years ago.
1 Firecracker die cut from CM years ago.
1 Bazzill Basics Textured Cardstock in some shade of red.
Tulip CTMH ink
Tiny Tales 4th of July saying that I cut into strips and inked every other one.
Playful Numbers CTMH Stamp for the 2009
CTMH Reflections Book for the layouts.

Here are more pictures.
Grams LOVES to dress my daughter up and have a photo shoot.  What I think is funny is this particular day she was not happy about it at all! :)
I love how this page turned out.  I feel the first of the two pages is still missing something and I may have to work on that.  In the bottom pic she is sticking out her tongue..apparently not a fan of July 4th yet. :)
Close up of the journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...