Wednesday, June 9, 2010

1st Ponytail 12x12 layout


This was my baby girl's 1st ponytail! 
For this layout I used:
CTMH White Daisy Cardstock and Random Stamped it using the Connections Stamp set from CTMH and another stamp from a different brand (the light brown cluster of circles). I hand cut around the circles which was my husband's idea...I think it made the page.
I used pink paper and white paper from Bazzill Basics Textured Cardstock
the paisley strip cut from patterned paper.
Home-made shimmer mist using Perfect Pearls, water, and Petal re-inker from CTMH. (For the title)
CTMH Chocolate Ink and a sponge for distressing
CTMH Petal, Blush, Buttercup Ink as well
1 embossed piece of designer paper
1 button
CTMH Chocolate Ribbon Rounds and Natural Hemp
A few stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...