Monday, January 27, 2014

Yes fellow bloggers...I'm Back!

I know I have been MIA on this blog but I am going to try to start being better about blogging again. A lot has been happening since I left you all last. First off Teaching 7th grade full time and being a Mommy to my two girls has me pretty busy. The big news is that we are expecting #3 any day now. This time it's a boy! We are so excited! The girls simply can not wait until he gets here and ask me daily if he is "going to be born today?" If only they knew how much I wish to know that answer too.

The other big news is that I started an etsy shop. After my tea party birthday for my then 4 year old many of my friends said I should sell my items or party plan so I decided to do a little of both. Come check out my shop at www.CourtneyzCreations.etsy.com I make custom party and event invitations and decor. If you have an event coming up and don't see what you are looking for just ask! I LOVE making custom items! Be watching for a sale in honor of baby boy when he finally arrives as well. Did you know that if you are my friend on facebook here that you can shop my etsy shop through my etsy tab and get a discount every day? So stop by my page and say hello! I would love to hear from you.

 What themes do you have coming up for your parties? What kinds of items are you looking for? I know this year my oldest wants a pink ballerina birthday which I am looking forward to making and my little one said she wanted a "Pink" birthday which later morphed into a pink party with brown horses. I think both are excellent themes and it will be nice to get to reuse my pink decor from the ballerina birthday in April for the party in June. I look forward to entering the world of boy parties with my son in a year.

Sneak peek from the ballerina birthday

I would love to hear from you! Let's talk, what themes do your kids want for their party this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...