Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Exciting News!

I have ventured into the world of making invitations. I also have been making some party decor as well. Since I am a teacher I have the summers off and this year I decided it was a good time to try this out. So far things have been going great. Here are some of the samples so far. 

 Hello Kitty Invite.
 Sweet Shoppe Birthday door sign

 Very Hungry Caterpillar Invite

 Princess Party Treat Bags

 I can add paper straws in just about any color 

 Sleeping Beauty inspired invite

 Cinderella Inspired Mason Jar Drink Kit. I can make these in about any color

 Ariel Inspired Princess Invite and accessories

 Ariel Invite

Zebra and Pink Invite.

I can ship anywhere in the U.S. so if your interested leave me a comment or e-mail me at courtneycreates@gmail.com but leave a comment here too saying you sent me an e-mail. I can do weddings, baby showers, birthdays, etc.
What do you think? I would LOVE to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...