Saturday, April 16, 2011

Yes...I am alive.

Sorry everyone, I know I kind of just fell off the face of blogland for a while there. I have begun a new hobby, couponing. It is saving me a ton of money, but it takes a lot of time. With two girls two and under it pretty much has taken all my free time lately. But I am getting a handle on juggling it with everything else now. Just had to convince myself I did not need every deal and that yes, it would go on sale again soon. :) Well, my daughter turns 2 Monday and her party is this next week. I am going to attempt to craft some things for her decorations. If I am able to find the time I will post them here soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Courtney! Happy couponing and happy birthday to your little one as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...